Thursday, July 3, 2008

Catching Up

Our computer at the house has been attacked by a virus and been out of commission all week so I haven't had time to update all week. I am at work a bit early today so I thought I would wrote a few things. Last Saturday We all got up a little early and went to breakfast at IHOP while there Tanner told a lady that came around making balloons that it was my birthday so she made me a princess balloon crown. I had to wear it all through breakfast. After that Landon had to be to work at 11:30 It was a busy week On Sunday I had Bill's parents and my Mom over for dinner. We had a really nice visit. We do a lot of laughing.

Monday was back to work for me, ughhhhhhh. it's hard to get back into it again. I made it through the day just fine. Tuesday night Landon was out riding his skateboard when he came walking home it was getting dark but as he got closer I could see that he was carrying his board in two pieces he has broken his 2nd board, he had a pretty sad face. No he really wants to get his 1st pay check so he can go buy a new one! Last night Landon went down to the skate park to see his friends and came home with another board that some kid had just bought a new one so Landon asked if he could have his old one. Now he is happy again :) I also went to mervyns to get me a new pair of shoes while I was looking at shoes Landon and Tanner went to BC's to have them put the trucks and wheels on the new board Landon just got. After they got done they were walking back to meet me when 1bout 5 girls yelled at them to stop! They said they thought landon was cute and wanted to talk with them (Oh brother) on the way home Landon said that has been happening to him a lot lately ( oh no ) . I think I'm in trouble!!!

It is Thursday but on the work week it's Friday since tomorrow will be the 4th of July! YEAH

No comments: