Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun is over back to work for me!

Last night's BBQ went well. It was just my little family and Bill's parents. 1 of Bill's brothers lives in Idaho (Steve and Lisa) so obviously they could not come down for dinner. Dwain the middle brother lives just a few streets away for his parents but he is on vacation to San Diego so he was having way more fun than our dinner could have provided. Dwain is not married-hence why he can travel and have a beautiful home. Bill's mom Dorathy has just got a new little puppy it is a Havasu (big question if I spelled that right) his name is Frankie, he is so little and cute. Landon and Tanner love him they were constantly fighting over him. we left their house a little after nine so that Bill and Tanner could come home and finish packing for the scout trip to Bear Lake aquadics camp. Bill is going as a driver/leader of sorts. They are taking my new Highlander, so now I'll be stuck with the old bomb! (oh well at least I have something to drive) they left at six this morning. Tanner called me around ten this morning to tell me they were there and the tents were up and most importantly that the highlander did great and got 38 miles to the gallon, these days that is really good considering no one wants to drive anywhere because of the gas price of $4.00 per gallon. I'm home alone right now because Landon has gone to his friend Cody's house. apparently they are heading to the Herriman skate park. I've been doing a little bit of banking and decided to sit down and write in here for a bit. Bill has just called me from Bear Lake. Tanner has been swimming and rock wall climbing. and now they are getting ready for the campfire fireside.

I had to go to work today it was a real busy Monday after the Holiday!

No comments: