Thursday, July 31, 2008

A Busy Week

My night's are still going nuts, ever since I got released from young womens I have had a meeting of some sort. I meet with the new 2nd counslor to inform her of the class and to give her all the books and information. then last night I had a Primary presidency meeting, that went for almost 2 hours. Wow! when I got home Landon and 4 of his friends came in the house they are funny kids our house immedately was loud and full of life it was almost 10:00. they all helped themselves to a soda and was looking for snacks. I don't have much right now cause on Sunday we are leaving for San Diego so I haven't bought much for the house. They stayed for only a few minutes then out they went agian. Landon was back in around 10:30 and I shewed him off to bed he had to get up early this morning at 6:00 to head off for scout camp they are going river running in Jackson Hole Lucky!! he will be home on saturday, his hand is looking a lot better and he can use it again. yeah!

No comments: