Sunday, July 13, 2008

Things have been a little different

It has been 1 week since I last wrote. All of last week Bill and Tanner were gone to Bear Lake Scout camp. So that left Landon and myself home. I had to work everyday. Landon only had to work 1 day and that was Friday 11:30-2:00. Landon has been skating almost everyday. He has a friend, Cody that lives by the skate park so he ventured there a couple of days. 1 day he went to Grandma Hatt's to help dig up some tree stumps and help her with some old ceramic molds, she is cleaning them all up so she can try to sell them, she is not doing a lot of ceramics these days. Landon had Cody come with, not always a good idea to have friends come along when there is work to do they get side tracked pretty easy, not only that but that made Landn want to leave more quickly. After lunch they took off back to the skate park. That evening as I was getting home from work my neighbor Shanna was just getting home as well and was locked out of her house so she came over and I fixed dinner for us (spagetti) she stayed until 9:00 it was nice to have someone to visit with! After she left I went and picked up Landon from Codys. Came home and just relaxed. Landon had some homework to get done so I read a book, it is about Scott Peterson he murdered his wife back in 2000 on Christmas Eve. She was pregnant and due in less than a month. It was an interesting book.

Tanner and Bill returned home without any problems on Friday around 4:00. They seemed to really enjoy the week.

Glad to be all together again.

No comments: