Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gabby

I worked late yesterday so I didn't get home until after 6:30, Bill was the only one home and he was on the computer so I didn't see him right away. Tanner was at Colby's house and Landon was out doing who knows what? I decided I really didn't want to fix a big dinner so I made a roast pork sandwhich it was pretty tasty!! I tried calling Landon several times to find out where he was but no answer on his cell phone. Hmmmmm theres a suprise! around 7:30 I decided I would go for a drive to see if I could find him as I rounded the 1st corner there he and his friend Brent was walking towards home. When I asked why he hadn't answered his phone his said it had died??? (in his defense he has been having some issues with his cell phone) and Brent said he doesn't have one. so since they were out skating they couldn't call me. I told them I would talk with them later and I decided I would go and talk to a friend (Natalie) about the upcoming school year carpool boy now there is a hot topic right! I ended up staying and chatting for over an hour. So by now it's 9:00 and I remember I still need to go get Tanner picked up Colby's parents are probably thinking that Tanner is moving in he has been there al day. So we say our goodbyes and I head to get Tanner, after cahtting with the Pratt's for min. we go home and the Ipson's are out and they want me to come in to see their new puppy (Kingston) he is a really tiny dog. really cute!, Then Wendy was waiting to chat. It is now 10:00 and I don't think I have seen Bill yet. Poor Bill he is not chatty like me! Thank heveans he is use to it.

No comments: