Friday, June 27, 2008

Fun Fun Fun

I have had a great two days. On Thursday I met my friend Peggy for lunch she invited me out for my birthday. We met at Mimi's we had a really nice visit. Afterards I came home and took the kids to the new Midvale skate park. Stayed there for about an hour. Ran to Sam's Club to pick a few items. Around 5 I went to dinner with my niece Melissa, Can I just say that I love her and I'm so glad that we get together every now and then. I really enjoy being around her and her husband Jeff, She caught a good one when she got him! I'm really glad he is in the family! We went to the Cheesecake Factory and had a really yummy dinner!

Today is my birthday I'm 24 :) my brother Ron called and invited me to lunch, we met at Cafe Rio Tanner came along. Landon was home busy doing homework! I am so glad that I get along so well with my brothers I am grateful that they are my brothers. I know that they would do anything for me and I hope they know I would do the same for them! The 3 of us had a really good lunch. Tonight we went to Park City for dinner Tanner's downhill riders group had a dinner at Squatter's. We had burgers, and salads pretty tasty! They also had a raffle and Tanner won a pair of handlebars for a bike ( I don't know what we'll do with those), they don't fit any bike we have. Oh well! Park City has a huge Skate park, I took Landon over there after we ate, he had a good time can't wait to go again.

Something really special happened today My good friend from work Leann had her 1st baby, she started into labor last night ended up having a c-section around 5:00 tonight. she is naming him Alexander Christopher Melby. One reason why this event is so special is because it was her 1st baby, and the obvious is that it is my birthday. but the really special reason is that Leann and my Tanner share the same birthday May 22 so now Alex and I share the same. I think some day soon the 4 of us will have to have a photo taken together. Now that will be Fun
CONGRATES to the Melby's they are an official family!!

What a way to celebrate my Birthday!!! Thanks everyone for sharing this day with me!

No comments: