Monday, June 16, 2008

Do we really have to start a new week?

It's Monday and time to start another week, sometimes I wish I didn't have to. But since it's here it wasn't all that bad. One good thing is that I get to wear levi's to work all week. I was nominated "Super Star" of the month so that is one of the perks. It was a nice surprise! It was a regular busy day so at least it went by fast.

The kids went to friends houses today and to the skate park, then back to a friends neighbors for a swim. When I got home I decided to go out in the back yard and pull weeds, I got a lot accomplished. It feels good to see progress. The kids came home and helped.

Bill was late getting home today, he had a confrence for his work at Snowbird ski resort, they had a dinner afterwards that he stayed for. so he had a reprieve from his normal day.

A busy start to a new week.

No comments: