Saturday, June 21, 2008

busy, busy as a bee

It's Saturday and I haven't wrote all week so I'll try to catch you up. Tuesday was a really fun night, Bill had his conference this week up at Snowbird on Tuesday night they had a dinner and passes to ride the zip line. Bill got me a ticket so we went up. When we got there we went to ride the zipline, the line was short but we still had to wait awhile. Once we got on it we had a blast. We didn't feel like waiting again so we just went and joined the "happy hour" I meet a few of the ladies that Bill knows from work. We had a good laugh with them. We then went in for dinner they had 3 different food lines with all different types of food. it was nice. It has been awhile since Bill and I went out.

Wednesday I took the day off work Tanner had his 1st day of the downhill biking at Deer Valley. Since Bill still had one more day of his conferece I was the one that got to take him. Landon had to work that day as well so I had a delima? how could I get Tanner to Deer Valley and Landon to work? Thank heavens for great neighbors Wendy across the street was able to take Landon to work for me. Bill programed the address to Deer Valley in the GPS we got with our new Toyota Highlander. So off Tanner and I went the direction the GPS gave were right on! took us right to the location. We were there way early, in fact 45 mins. early. So Tanner just biked around in the parking lot and I just listened to the radio. Tanner kept asking people he saw if they know where his group was meeting everyone he asked said the same thing there was no biking group meeting today it was on Thursday. I called his instuctor and he was just pulling into the parking lot. Tanner was sure glad he has been looking forward to this for along time. Finally the group was off they take the lift up and ride down. This meant that I now how 3 hours on my hands, oh what to do?? with so many outlet stores so close. so off I went. I first had to stop at Wendy's to get a strawberry shake and some lunch I had brought a book so I sat at wendy's for about 30 mins. and ate and read. Very relaxing. Then I took aff and went to the store and just looked around before I knew it, it was time to go pick up Tanner. On our way home I stopped and got Tanner some lunch then we headed for home. We called Landon to see if he was done working and he was so we went and picked him up and got him some lunch at Panda's then we had to go meet Bill at Goodyear the old car was making a bad noise so we dropped it to get it fixed then I had to take Bill back to work. Then the kids wanted to go to the skate park so I dropped them off and Then I went home to start dinner.

Thursday's a blur can't remember anything other than Tanner went to the skate park and stayed there for over 5 hours and got burned.

Friday after work We ventured to Sam's Club for the by-monthly shopping adventure, I'm getting sick of paying so much for food and gas. After that we watched Juno.
Tanner and Bill went for a bike ride and Tanner broke his derailer on his bike so now they will have to fix that.

Saturday Bill and Tanner went and got the parts for his bike. they were able to fix it quickly. they also went to a bike store and Tanner has found a bike he dying to get he has even told me that if I bought it for him that it would be an investment for me, I asked him how and he said that he would be the yard caregiver for life. the only problem is that this bike is probably close to $2,000 dollars. So the yard work would have to be for life. I told Tanner "keep Dreaming"

No comments: