Friday, June 13, 2008

My house has gone to the dog

June 13, 2008 (this is Friday the 13th)

My cousin Alene Stocking asked Landon to watch her dog it is a weiner dog her name is Cara I have to say she is pretty darn cute, she LOVES Landon, not so much Tanner. I don't know why, I think it's because Landon hogs her and has always made her sleep with him. Any time Tanner would try to pet her, Landon would snatch her away. At first Tanner felt bad now he just deals with it. I do like one thing a lot about Cara and that is that she makes Landon go to bed, since school is out Landon likes to stay up late but when I went to bed Cara wanted to go to bed so she went into Landon's room and sat in front of his bed and wouldn't move Landon even tried to carry her back down staris to watch TV but she would just run backup the stairs and go to his room finally Landon just gave up and went to bed......Thanks Cara.

Yesterday Tanner kept calling me at work he couln't find his fishing pole I kept giving him ideas where to look but he always came up empty. finally Bill stopped by and was able to finally find it in the trailer under the table bench. He and the Joesph boys, Micheal, Christopher and Alex and Eric Carlson all wanted to head to the Wetlands to fish so now that Tanner has a pole they can finally go they spent several hours there. The Joesph's don't have poles they used a stick with some string and wouldn't you know it one of them was the only one who caught a thing. They apparently all had to handle this fish before they put it back because they all smelled fishy as all heck when they got home! Oh well what a great way to spend a nice summer day. That evening I took all of these boys excluding Eric to Datus an archery place Tanner has been begging me to take him. I dropped them all off then went and visited with my Mom, we had a nice visit. and the boys had a fun time. What a busy day. It's Summer!!! I better get use to it.

No comments: