Wednesday, June 25, 2008

It's a Vaction Week!

Hi, It been awhile since I posted anything new. Over the weekend we had a Hatt family reunion on my Dad's side, it is always held the Sunday after Father's Day and we rotate who's family is in charge. We held it at the Riverfront park in South Jordan. It was a nice warm sunny day. we had a fairly good turn out. Even had some people come that have never came before It's always good to see new faces.

Monday Started my week of vacation away from work. It's been along time coming and I'm looking forward to the change. We are not going anywhere this time around so I'll be able to acomplish some tasks at home. I've been able to clean out the garage and sweep off the back patio and pull a lot of weeds. It is good to see some progress. If feels good! Landon has had to work Tuesday and Wednesday both days he worked 11:30-2:00 Tanner has been a big help around the house. today Tanner had his downhill biking in Park City, my mom was able to come with us. While Tanner rode with his group My mom and I were able to go shopping and to lunch. We really had a good time. I am so glad I have my mom and that we get along great! We just really enjoy being with each other, I'm so grateful for that. I am on my way out right now to go to Young Womens, we'll be playing volley ball and cooking s'mores. should be a lot of fun. Have to pick up Tanner and talk him to scouts. Landon went with Charlie to the Gate Way and will be home later. Bill has headed to Draper to help work on the biking trail again. We are always on the go it seems. I guess better that than couch potatos!

No comments: