Sunday, June 15, 2008

It's the day of the Dad

Hey It's Dad's day!! which means he can do whatever he wants, Gee I wonder what that might be? Tanner decided to hang with him all day 1st they went for a bagel then took off for Park City to hit the biking trails, they did all they could, downhill, jumps and just some riding around. I was beginning to wonder would they ever come home. Landon and I went to church came home, I was able to take one of those great Sunday afternoon naps don't you just loves those? finally around 6 they gave me a call to say they were on their way home. I decided that I would take Bill out to dinner. We went to "The Pie" pretty tasty... We then dropped by Bill's Dad's house and visited with them for awhile. They just got back from Blackfoot Idaho dog show. Almost all the way home Landon and Tanner had to argue about if Landon could do some board trick? now they are outside seeing who was right. I'm pretty glad I'm in here.

Just a little blurp about the great Dads that have been in my life. First of all if I could see my dad I would want to give him the biggest hug ever. It has been 11 years since he passed away. I think about him a lot. I wish that my kids could have gotten to know him better. I think that he would have gotten a kick out of them. He would have been a great example to them. He loved to help people, he really enjoyed talking and laughing and being with his family.

Next is the Dad to my kids, I hope that they can how great he is and that he would do anything for them. I really don't know of another Dad who enjoys being around and doing so many different things with his kids as Bill. If there is fun to be had he is there.

So here's to all the great Dads....We LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

Melissa and Jeff said...

Dad's are great. I miss grandpa too, I know that your kids would have loved to know him, I did.