Wednesday, September 3, 2008

SUMMERS OVER ?

Now that school is back in session it really feels like the summer is done.........and what do we have to show for it? well we did go to San Diego but that was it. I feel kinda jipped we didn't go to Bear Lake once, that is sad a few years ago we went so much that Tanner said to me one day "What are we the Bear Lake Freak Family?" So that's what we've called ourselves ever since. It just felt like it would cost us so much in gas this year to do anything. I almost hated to start the car at all. Just to go to work and back and the little bit of chasing you have to do I have spent and average of 60-80 dollars a week on gas :( I hate it! then there is this food bill I have I think I am spending 3-500 a month easy maybe more . I wish we didn't have to eat. Oh Ok I'll stop my bellyaching I know it doesn't help. Maybe I should get a 2nd job. Oh wait I'm a mom I guess I need a 3rd job! When would I ever have time?

Tanner seems to be doing faily well in school so far but on day 4 I get a call from his history teacher, she wants to know how she can stop him from talking hmmmm I wonder we he gets that from? she apparently doesn't know me know does she? I just tell her that I'll talk with him and see if we can work something out. since our talk he seems to be not so chatty.

Landon is taking Drivers Ed. WATCH OUT! just kidding. I have taken him driver a few times and he does a pretty decent job. He is also in POWER LIFTING wow if you know what he looks like you're probably asking what is he lifting? he is the skinnest kid ever. He came home the first day and said that the kids in this class scare him I asked why? and he said they are HUGE I suggested that he becomes their best friend and not to anger them. maybe we could buy them dounuts occassionally? just a suggestion. he tells me that he can lift 60-80 lbs at 4 repititions. over the weekend he asked me if I could see a difference in his muscle tone..........Of course I can I said, I was going to mention it, just forgot to?

That is the 1st week and a half of school. better get to my primary calling. Talk soon.

1 comment:

Melissa and Jeff said...

power lifting? Well, he and Jeff might get along. Jeff has been able to do more weight lifting lately now that life has slowed down some.