Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm a Great Aunt again..Wahooo!!

It's true!! I now have a new nephew he was born in Hawaii on September 24th 2008. His name is Kael Hart he is cute, looks just like his Dad, Austin who is Bill's brother's (Steve) son. Austin and Brenna were married last year on November 26th , Austin is in the Air Force and stationed in Hawaii. I am so happy for them!! can't wait to hear more news about him all I know is that he is here. I am sure it will be along time before I see him in person it really could be years especially because when they come back home it will be to Idaho that is where Austin and Brenna were orginally from. both of their families still live there. It's still fun to know that I'm a new Aunt! Wow I remember when Austin was born it was way fun I use to tend him a lot when his mom had to work. I can't believe that now he is a DAD! Hold on your on the ride of your life!. CONGRATS!!

No comments: