Saturday, September 20, 2008

Gave A Helping Hand

Last Thursday I was able to go help Sara Newton a lady that lives in my neighborhood. She broke her hip while jogging. she is a young mom with the cutest little girl ever! I got to go over to their home and help out with the baby and do what I could for Sarah. I had such a fun time! But boy have I forgot what it is like to care of a little one. It's a full time job but a great one. The baby's name is Grace and she she was so good for me I have really never been around her and she came right to me and we played and had a good time when it was time for bed she was an angel! she went right to sleep (I got to rock her to sleep) I remember those days that was such a great way to spend time with your little one. I then tidied up her kitchen and helped her into bed. We had a great visit, the Newtons are new to our ward. Sarah had just been put in young womens right before I was released. I really enjoyed this evening. Hope she is better fast.

No comments: