Thursday, October 27, 2011

TIME OFF

Yesterday and today I had time off work.  For some reason I still have 18 more days to use up by the end of the year.  Yesterday I didn't do to much, for starters I went into the office to get my FLU shot.  There is a lot of buzz going around this year about companies making their employees get the flu shot and if they don't want to get it then they could loose their job......Is that an valid reason for loosing your job?  It is so up in the air...My work is not making us get it but they are paying for it so I thought what the heck! I am not one that gets it every year, but they made it pretty convient so I thought what the heck! then I go and take the day off! After doing that I just went home and cleaned not the most exciting day off but hey I wasn't in the office.

Today I went with my mom, we went to El Farrel's for lunch then out to a ceramic shop to buy some paint, we use to do ceramics ALL the time many years ago. Not sure why we stopped?  but mom got some out the other day and it has got the *Bug* in us again to start making things!  After that little stop we headed to an eye appointment for her, we got there about 20 mins early so we just sat and talked. and when I mean we sat.....we SAT for an hour, mom had gotten up once to ask if they had her down as being there and they assured her they did, so we just kept waiting......and waiting finally mom went up again this time they said they didn't know she had even been there????  WHAT!!!!!!  now her appointment was past by 1 hour and 20 mins. Good Grief! they get us back there pretty quick after that and all was taken care of fast but now we only have 20 mins to get to the dermatologist appt. she has. We got there just in time.  I am happy to report that we didn't wait long for that one!  Now we head home. I make dinner and cookies, tomorrow is our Halloween day and our FAT FRIDAY where everyine brings a goodie to share!  Here is What I am taking..MONSTER COOKIES! 

No comments: