Monday, October 17, 2011

CRAZY

I have decided to start telling stories about crazy things people say and do that cross my path.

The lady on my street feels like the government is after her and the rest of us work for the CIA, my husband being the head CIA agent! She is convinced that people are after her. She also believes that someone is spreading herbicides in her yard, she waters constantly as to dilute the poison from effecting her yard (now keep in mind she has the most thick green lawn on the street, possibly in the entire neighborhood) and spreading to people, she believes that is the reason that there have been so many people in my neighborhood diagnosed with cancer. Just yesterday she informed the young kids on our street that she would give them $50.00 to any of them that could catch the person putting the poison on her yard, they were very excited and hunkered down behind the neighbors garbage can to be able to catch the "bad guys" and collect their reward... That lasted about 2 minutes before they came out of hiding and went on their way...back to playing swords!

stay tuned I am sure that something exciting will happen tomorrow!


No comments: