Saturday, November 5, 2011

HOARDERS

Saturday mornings usually start off with a trip to Einsteins Bagels and today was no different, but today Landon was up and went with us. It was a fun change, it is fun to see him as he is changing from a young teenager to a young man. I am amazed at where the time has gone....soon he will be 19 It is so strange to think that I have children that are almost adults! After our breakfast we came home to check the cupboards to see what we need at the grocery store, then we head to Sam's Club....Weird the kids were not interested in coming with us!  So off Bill and I go....Our trip lasted almost 2 hours, and our final tally was almost $300.00 and our basket was not even full!  It is CrAzY how much groceries have gone up. then I stopped and topped off the gas tank then headed home, I hate this part of packing in all the stuff that I have already loaded in the cart to unload to pay for it all then load in the car to come home to unload to the counter to then organize in the cupboard!  Wow that is a lot of touching the same item!  But I am grateful that I can provide for my family!  At Sam's Club they had samples and today's sample included a energy fizz drink the lady that handed them out stated I would have 5 hours of energy if I drank the whole bottle within a 15-20 minutes, I really didn't think that it did anything to me until Bill asked me about 30 minutes ago if it worked, I told him I didn't think it did a thing.....He said really?  What did you do today????  Oh my I went Crazy today I totally cleaned my front room then did some laundry and as I was putting clothes away I started going through my dresser drawers and started cleaning away, I went through my closets....I was throwing things into a pile and before I knew it my bedroom looked like one on the TV show "Hoarders" I was so amazed at how much stuff I have not worn in so long!  I took Bills clothes out to and had him come in and start seeing what he could get rid of?  before I knew Tanner was doing the same thing...by the end we had filled 2 very large big garbage bags full of clothes! I had taken about 3 trips to the garbage can and Tanner and I ran everything to the DI it is a second hand store.  I just cannot imagine living in a house that is so crammed with garbage just having it that way for half a day was enough to make me cringe! 

I totally love the feeling of  De-Cluttering!  It feels so good  to be a little bit organized!

For all our efforts...I took us all to Sizzler for a yummy dinner!

No comments: