Tuesday, January 6, 2009

So This is What I Come Home To......




I come home from work today to walk in the house to see this. Wow! Oh my gosh who gave you dreads? I was very scared! what did you do I asked Landon. He just told me that he was bored and wanted to see what he could do with his hair. I then started laughing and had to take these pictures. What a funny, funny kid. Don't you wish you were me? Later I took Tanner to his class on highly effective teens and after we came home Tanner wanted me to take some pictures of Nala and him, so I thought I would add them to my post because many of you have never seen our dog. well here she is, she is a Vizula. We have had her about 10 years and some how she has become a partial inside dog. I'm not sure how that happened but it did. She and Tanner have become pals in the last little while. I guess every boy deserves to have a dog pal. Landon just informed me he would like to know who his dog pal is? Did you forget about Kara? Hey Alene she needs to come for a visit!




Talk to everyone

2 comments:

Johnsons said...

So good to here from you. Love your blog. Love DanaJo

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

Ok Linda what did he put in his hair? It's not glue is it? And your dog is so cute. You're boys are so funny. They crack me up. You are one lucky mom to have such AWESOME boys. Good luck with them!