Saturday, December 27, 2008

MORE CHRISTMAS ADVENTURES AND THEN SOME!

After everyone finally got unstuck from all the snow we got on Christmas we were finally all together at my mom's What a fun day! I love getting together with my Family! It is so much fun to have little babies again and might I say we have a couple of the cuttest little girls ever! Whitley has a really cute personality every time she smiles at you she wrinkles her nose and squints her eyes I can't believe she is 1 year old! and lillte Raylee is so funny I swear she would stand all day if you you could stand to hold her up she hates to be laid down she will strain her head until you finally give in and let her back up. As usual the kids made out like a bandit! Landon come home with a BC Surf and Sport gift card and a new hoodie and Tanner got some bike tools to put in his pack and a new hoodie. My Mom gave me and Bill new out door lights for our house and My brother Gordon gave a popcorn popper (stove) and two new movies Walli and Get Smart Can't wait to watch them. We then all ate lunch then everyone started to head out to their next destinations. We had to be over to Bills parents house at 6:00 so we had plenty of time to come home and take in a game of Life. and for me to take a couple of advil I was getting a headache. We got to Bills moms right at 6:00 and had a prime rib dinner! We left there at 9:00 the snow storm had arrived and it was was snowing hard. on our way home a car lost control right in front of us it did a couple of 360's but luckily they hit no one. We made it home safe and sound. The boys head off to bed they want to head skiing in the morning.

Morning comes but the canyon roads are closed for avalanche control. they can't get up until after 10:30 Landon decided he didn't want to go he has a little sore throat. Taner is all excited to go to try out his new head phones he can use with his IPOD. around 12:00 Bill is calling me to tell me that Tanner has lost his IPOD. Are you kidding is there some kind of rule I'm not aware of for the Hart kids that they can only have one IPOD between the two of them at a time? Well I guess we know what Tanner is going to spend his Christmas money on now don't we? Tanner calls me a little later to tell me that he wants to home because Dad won't stop being mad at him for loosing his IPOD. I tell him I won't come and get him that he'll just have to wait in the lodge he then tells me I'm useless and hangs up on me. This is how he gets when he is really mad. I know he'll get over in time. he calls me back and asks if I'll pick him up if he takes the bus home. I agree but I'm not real happy. He calls back and tells me he has changed his mind he is going to stay because now he dosen't want me mad at him. What ever! He endsd up coming home with Bill when the day is done and he is in a lot better mood. We head out later and he buys himself a new IPOD Nano. Tanner is happy again!

No comments: