Friday, December 19, 2008

I've been a sickie

It has been a long time since I have been sick but I am now! Wednesday at work I started to get a tummy ache but didn't really thing much of it but when I got home it started to get worse, I begun to feel like I was going to throw up. I hung in there, Bill and I ran to Walmart when I got home I called Lorraine my manager to tell her it was possible I might not make it to work I was feeling worse. By 10:00 it had hit me. Oh I jate doing that! I was a few times during the night by 6:10 I was up getting the kids up to get ready for school. I called work to say I wouldn't be in. I am glad I called Lorraine last night this way it will not be counted as an occurance. I hate having to call in I feel like I put my responsibilties onto everyone else without any notice. I guess it happens to everyone evry now and then. I am feeling a lot better but my tummy still hurts a little. I feel hungry so I eat then it starts hurting again, hope this is over with soon.

1 comment:

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

Oh I'm sorry your are a sickie. I hope you feel better before the holiday. I think you should show us pictures of your new snow blower.