Thursday, December 25, 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I have a couple of minutes so I thought I'd sit down and tell you what we have been doing for the Christmas holiday. Yesterday being Christmas Eve Bill and I went out and about to pick up some last minute things. I even took him to Einstiens to get a bagel. then headed off to starbucks t get me a Chai frapachino Yummy! Landon was still sleeping when we left and Tanner had took off to the neighbors house. We were gone until 1:00. I then started cooking I made some meatballs I cooked them in a jar of grape jelly and a jar of salsa. I let the jelly and the salsa cook together then I added the meatballs I let them cook for about an hour and half. pretty tasty! I had to make 2 batches. At 5:00 Bill's family came over. I made hero sandwhiches jello salad and Dorothy (Bill's Mom) made a green salad and brought some chips Bill's brother Dawain came and so did my mom. After dinner we opened presents Bill's parents gave us a new BBQ grill AWESOME! and they gave Tanner a bike pump and headphones for his ski helmet. Dawain and the grandparents gave Landon a new IPOD finally something that made him SMILE! We gave George and Dorathy a waffle maker and a gift card to the movies. and to dawain we gave him some metel jacket headphones for his IPOD. We really had a nice evening everyone stayed until 9:00 then they all headed home. We stayed up and watched the movie Hancock. Then I had to wrap all the presents I got to bed at 1:00 at 1:10 I can hear someone moving around it's Tanner trying to sneak downstairs to peek at his presents I hurry and cut him off at the pass and head him back to bed he does this another time, I finally just don't care and I finally fall asleep.But who is up at 6:30 you guessed it Tanner. I had told him not to come into me until at least 7:00 so right at 7:00 here he is I talk him into another half hour. so we get up and dressed head downstairs and opened our presents. Landon got a new skateboard and shoes, shirt, bath towel and even new underwear! Tanner got a bunch of clothes and a chest/back protector for mountain biking the game life and new underwear! Tanner got me a new sweater and Bill a new pen set for work. Now we are at Grandma Hatt's waiting for everyone to get here. So far what a great Christmas!

1 comment:

LeAnn said...

Merry Christmas! Sounds like you had a blast!