Thursday, January 15, 2009

Just Enjoying Ourselves

Can I say that I am so excited to go home everyday now. I just love to go into our new frontroom and look at it. I love being in there. Tanner said that this is now the fanciest room in the house. We have all picked our favorite places to sit and relax. It really feels nice and cozy. I am having my mom and Wanda and Bills parents over for dinner on Sunday. It will be the first time any of them have seen it. I can't wait to show them.

The colors on the wall are called Peanut Butter and Stable Hay. The ceiling and trim are Ultra White with an egg shell sheen. We also repaired a hole in the hallway wall that Tanner so proudly put there about a year ago. with a weighted baseball that he was messing around with and threw through the wall. The Big round light fixture is in the hall way. My table lamp we actually found at Home Depot. We had looked at a couple of stores but they would only sell lamps in pairs and I didn't have room for another lamp so I didn't want 2 of them. We also found in my bedroom a Brent Todd picture that we had won at some banquet a long time ago that we never framed. It is a nice print so we are going to have it framed and put up as well. I have had my eye on a few pictures and said that when I got this room redone that I wanted to get them so I am going to go look at them again and see how much I have to save up for. These projects seem to grow by the minute. One thing just leads to another. It is so FUN!

I will put some pics up after Sundays dinner.

No comments: