Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A Great Way To Spend A Day Off

Last Monday being Martin Luther King Day and the boys being out of school I decided to take the day off. I had gotten us some tickets to go through the new Draper Temple. I got a couple of extras so that my mom and Wanda could come along. We were to be there around 9:30 so we left here around 9:00. Boy they have that system mastered! From the time we got there to the time we got back to our car was only an hour. The Temple was beautiful!I have to say that the lighting that is in the Temples really stick out they have the most magnificent chandliers the Celestrial room is gorgous! and I for some reason really like the font area even though I thought it was arranged a bit different. It seems that the dressing rooms are pretty far away for the people after they are done. Compared to the Jordon River it is really small. We all had a great time and afterwards we went out for breakfast at Denny's we got home around 12:00 and then we decided to go to mall and just hang out. We had a really nice day.

No comments: