Saturday, January 10, 2009

ITS A 50TH BIRTHDAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALENE!






















This has been a real fun weekend. Today is my cuz' BIG 50 birthday! so yesterday all us girls at work decided that we needed to decorate her desk. We totally love to go all out and make a big deal about these milestone birthday's! and today we threw her a surprise party. We all met at El Farols mexican resturant there was 24 of us there. We got her good, she had no idea we had planned anything! It was fun to be able to pull it off. Here's to you Alene I am so glad I get to see you everyday and that we have stayed so close! your like the sister I never had. I Love Ya and hope you have many many more birthdays!!!! Here is a few pics so you can all see what fun we had.

I am also glad you had a birthday cause I got a present too! Thanks Mom for the new twin shirts you gave to Alene and myself!

1 comment:

Linda Hart said...

Yes, it was a Birthday Party! I have to thank my Cuz for pulling this off. Apparently my boyfriend, Ray called the Cuz about a month ago and the party wheels were put in motion. It was a great time and a true surprise, I cried when I walked in and saw everyone there. Thanks Linda for making my 50th so fun! Alene