Sunday, May 10, 2009

To The BESTEST Mom in the whole world


I can honestly say that I think I have the best Mom in the whole wide world. I am sure about one thing and that is I would not be the person I am today if it weren't for her. There are many, many wonderful reason that I am so glad that she is MY mom and here is my list:

1. She has always encouraged me.
2. She is the best listener.
3. Gives great advise
4. has a great shoulder to cry on
5. knows how to buy the best surprise presents.
6. Loves to shop!
7. Loves to go out to eat (but never thought she would ever go again) just teasing mom.
8. Always helping me with baby gifts.
9. taught me that naps are a good thing.
10.knows just the thing to say about raising teenagers.
11.Loves all her children.(this includes her grandchildren)
12.taught me to appreciate a clean house.
13.taught me how to keep a clean house
14.She always put her family first.
15.taught me about honesty, faith, repentance
16.taught me to stick up for the underdog. wish I had caught on to that one a lot quicker.
17.taught me that helping someone in need is a GREAT thing to do.
18.taught me how to cook.
19.still can't make her gravey.
20.that no matter how old you are a hug and a kiss is a wonderful thing.


Mom I just wanted to say THANK YOU for everything you have a done for me. I am so glad I was sent to you! I mean it when I say I would not be who I am today if it weren't for you! You have always told me that I could do anything I wanted and I have! I LOVE YOU with all my HeArT!!

1 comment:

Blake and Lacy said...

We love Joyce too! She is terrific!