Friday, May 29, 2009

Temple Celebration

What an AWESOME event! tonight was the the celebration of the Draper Temple. There was over 7,000 kids that performed in this event. Tanner was involved in the dance portion of our stake/regional performance. Our Regions time event was the "Railroad" There was 10 dances tonight and was broadcast throught out this side of the valley at several Stake Centers. I took with me Scott Walker/Tanners friend who is staying with for the next 4 nights because his parents are on vacation. and my mom and her friend Aleene Gygi. we took tracks down we left at 6:00 and it started at 8:00 the conference center was packed very few seat were left open. I am really glad Tanner to this opportunity to be invloved in this what a great experience this was for him something he will remember for along time. Good job Tanner! you did a good job!

2 comments:

LeAnn said...

Not that I don't like your blog on the Temple... But I think yours kids shaving their heads and Landon having a mohawk for a minute is funny and deserves a blog with PICS! :)

Melissa Dudley said...

Ya for Tanner! I bet it was fun. I remember doing that for the Mt. Timpanogas Temple when it opened... Good Times!