Sunday, October 28, 2012

WHAT DID I DO?

Tanner's friend Shelby text me on Thursday and said she had "GREAT NEWS" for me! When I asked her what the news was she stated that Tanner had decided to cut his hair!  I thought she was joking, but then she said that he wanted me to call Pam to make an appointment so I did by the time I called him back and said she could cut on Saturday at 11 he was having second thoughts.....Hmmm. I found out why when I got on face book, he had posted that he was "thinking" about cutting his hair and his overwhelming responses were "NOOOOOOOOO" don't do it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but by Friday he had said to call her back and tell her to set the appt. 
The first picture was right before he left to go get it cut.  This was the only picture he would allow me to take. So ignore the bed not being made and his hair being wet and not combed although this is generally how he wore it!

MULLET STYLE



                                                                   I call him GQ now.................

This picture I caught him off guard or I wouldn't have gotten it!  He looks very handsome...But I do have to admit he really does look different....and I am pretty sure this is the last haircut he will be getting for some time!! He is having Cutter's Remorse!


No comments: