Sunday, October 28, 2012

LANDON'S GONE BIG TIME NOW


Saturday October 27, 2012 started out like any other day...
Then Bill asked Landon if he wanted to just go"LOOK" at a car that he had seen in the paper. So off we go down to the car dealer Doug Smith.
The car that they advertised was of course sold out but they just so happened to have a newer model that they were pretty sure they could work out something to get him a car that day! 
Whoa~!!!!
Not something we were expecting to do but we thought we might as well listen to what they had to say.
When we got out of the car to go see what they could do another customer came up to us and said hey I am going to buy this car I am going to beat you to it! All I could think of to say was "Well that's mean" Another car salesman reminded me of the TV commercial where the guy licks the door handle to stop someone else from buying the one he wanted
I should have done that I wonder what he would have done! HA HA!!

As you can see I guess we liked what they told us so within a few short hours Landon was driving away in his 2013 Volkswagon Jetta

He is so excited and I am so happy for him




This is the last time I saw him Saturday.........Zoom..................He was gone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments: