Wednesday, February 15, 2012

ONLY MY VALENTINE

This holiday is not one that we make much of a fuss over. But I can say that I love Bill more and more every year and we have grown closer together over the years and for this I am so thankful!  Many of my friends do not have this same kind of relationship and that just makes me sad.  I cannot even imagine my life without him!!.....But the following is how we showed our love for one another on Valentines Day:

Me through text:

Hey sweetie just wanted to tell that I am so HaPpY that I said YES to you 25 years ago today. I love you so much!

Bill response through text:

I don't know who you think your talking to but I have only been married for 2 years to a young hot chick!  and I am not that old!!!

Me:

Oops sorry wrong number!!!


I am so glad that he has a sense of humor....believe it or not that totally made my day!  I wouldn't want him any other way.....I love you Bill Hart!  Thanks for being my Valentine for the last 25 years!

No comments: