Monday, July 26, 2010

THOSE WERE THE GOOD OLD DAYS!

As I sit here today thinking how hard it iwas to have 2 little boys. I remember thinking Oh If only they were old enough to do walk or talk, crawl then walk, go to school, thinking that each new pahse would surely be better maybe even easier than the one we were in. Oh don't get me wrong I loved each moment with each of them. But it was so exciting to reach each new milestone! I was finding it hard to wait to see what they could do and say that I just never imagined that one dayI would look back and say Those Were the good old days!!! Each phase is fun that is filled with laughter and happy times with some hard days that bring tears and fears. So if I could offer any advise it would be "don't wish away any day that is shared with your children, life is fast and fragile and the tiny pitter of little feet will be gone before you know it". soon you will be just like me sitting wide awake waiting for Landon to come home with the car wondering........why did I wish for them to grow up....I want my little boys back! I really am excited for Landon to have finally gotten his liecense and have some freedom from me having to take him every where, I think it has sunk in that he has been missing out for the last year that he could have been driving. Now he is almost a Senior in high school he is now realizing that he needs to find a job and take on some responsibilty, be able to provide for himself to an extent....here it is another phase that I could not wait for him to get to....Why do we do this? I am almost certain that in a few years I will be thinking.....Man those were the good old days! I guess I just need to sit back and take it one step at a time! I really am so happy that I have my two boys. Landon and Tanner I do love you! I think it really is amazing how each child is totally different. These two are as different as two can be but each offers me their love and respect in their own way! I am really happy that they are both not to old to tell me that they love me!

So now I can't wait to see what kind of men they will be? I know, I know.....there I go again!

No comments: