Wednesday, July 14, 2010

AND THE SUMMER CONTINUES.........

Wow this Summer is going by so fast! I sit here and wonder.....why is life passing by so quickly...I remember when I was young and thinking that I would never get old enough to do the things I want to do like driving, dating, living on my own and having kids, buying a home and just being able to come and go as I please....Now it's here and I have acomplished all of these. Now life is just going so fast! I think man it was just Christmas and now the 4th of July has passed. I also remember my Mom telling me not to rush life that as you get older it goes by faster and faster....Now I am 44 and I want everything to slow down and my kids are wanting all of my dreams! It has been so fun watching them achieve what makes life so exciting! Landon love, love, loves being able to get in the car by himself and go get a drink head to a friends house and he even still likes to run errands for me! (even if it's to drop something off to the DI, haha) and Tanner is having fun with his first job, working at the middle school as a sweeper, ok maybe he is not having that much F U N but he is sure enjoying the $$$$$$ !! He worked all year long as a temp... and now he is working the Summer working 4 hours a day for 3 days a week and hoping to get on full time when school starts up again... tomorrow there will be lay off's for the remainder of the summer he will find out tomorrow if it's him or not! SCARY!!!

Our Car troubles have not ended..Our old Olds break lights were not working all the time. sometimes when we would turn on the left signal the right break light would stop working turn on the right signal and it would work! go figure!!! and just when we would think it was working and we would let Landon take the car we would watch him drive off and as he rounded the corner they were no longer working, we deceided to take it in to see what was wrong??? if you can believe it, it was NOT the break lights at all, but the signal....so they replaced it and WaLa it works GREAT! but it was another $400.00 dollars...Can anyone really ever get ahead with Finances?

No comments: