Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My House has Sickies

Well there seems to always be something going on at the Hart's and this week is not exception. On Monday morning I went in to wake Tanner up for school when he informed me that he was sick that he had a sore throat and he had been coughing since Sunday afternoon. So I got him up let him get into the tub and gave him some medicine then sent him back to bed. Called the doctor who advised we could just come into the lab and have him checked for strep throat. Sent Bill home to get him and take him. Bill called the doctors a couple hours later for them to tell us that the results came back negative! Well that's good. I guess we just have to let this one run it's course. On Tuesday early morning like 3:00 am early Tanner has woke me up he was crying saying that now his chest is hurting and his throat is killing him. I again put him into a warm tub to try to relax him and give him some Tylenol for the pain. get him settled back into bed around 3:30. I don;t bother to even wake him up for school knowing that he is still not ready to go back. call the doctor make an appointment for 11:00 have Bill take him since I already have an ortho app. for Landon later in the day. after lunch I call to see what the doctor told him and Bill said that it is a virus and that they gave him a virile antibiotic that they could only get through the hospital that is by the way not covered by our insurance and cost us $148.00. Boy can I say this better work! When I talked to Tanner later that day he informed that the doctor said he had some Phenomena in his chest I asked how that knew that and he said cause they took an X-Ray. Sure glad Bill was on top of things and knew all that was going on. They also gave him some cough medicine with Codine so he selpt like a baby last night. Now This morning when I went into to wake Landon up who by the way started coughing last night said he wasn't feeling very good but got up any way and got into the tub. ended up throwing up and going back to bed. so now both kids are home not feeling good. Last week it was Bill this the the kids. Looks like I better skip next week, not looking good for me. Everyone start praying that I don't get it!! hurry what are you waiting for......Start praying fast!

No comments: