Wednesday, February 11, 2009

I Have A House Full of 16 Year Old Boys...HELP

I have been looking around on the computer for just about a 1/2 hour and while doing this Landon and 3 of his friends have been hanging out on the couch just feet away from me. They are hysterical! I have heard about 5different topics, 1. the U Bisket test they all have recently taken for graduation, to a few weird kids they see at school to Jet Lee, my phone just rang and Landon answered it as City Morgue(?) advising that they have specials going on right now would they like to be picked up? Now they are talking about HOT CHICKS. This has been my house for about the last 3 plus weeks now! I know this is totally crazy but I'm really glad they like to hang out here at least I know what is going on and they don't care if I'm around. That makes me happy cause this way I can get to know all of his friends. They are Crazy and FUN! I'm so glad that Landon seems to have good friends.

Tanner is upstairs working on his Catapult for his science project (I'll post pictures later when he is done) He is way into building things of any kind. He is really good at. He designed his own catapult just by drawing it freehand. It looks just like his drawing. I am impressed! He has done this whole project by himself. Way To Go Tanner!

1 comment:

Tim and Lisa said...

Linda, This sounds like a hoot. I'm glad you are enjoying it.