Friday, August 1, 2008

I AM NUTS

Ok for starters I really don't know why my last entry posted twice, and for that matter it's even a tad bit different. When I was adding that post I hit a button on my computer and my screen went blank so I started over and the hit post both entries came up. So don't ask me I don't know anything.

Went home last night and started my laundry and then went to mervyns Tanner needed a new swim suit. since his recent weight loss of 20 lbs. I am so proud of him he has done really well! I found me some new PJ's and a sweat outfit, Tanner also found a couple of shirts he liked for school so I picked them up as well. I would have gotten something for Landon but he doesn't like the clothes at Mervyns so he'll have to wait tell he gets back or maybe we'll find somethings in San Diego for him. Tanner is already packed! and now that my laundry is done I can start tonight.

It is my boss' birthday sunday she is turning 60 so we decorated her desk with all 6o related stuff and made posters that said "Wanted missing senile manager if found return to her department" and added her picture we put them everywhere! we also made her a gift basket with other necessities of being 60! We made her laugh and gave her a memory of her 60th birthday she'll never forget.

Fun Days!

No comments: