Saturday, April 25, 2009

Project Complete

Well as you can see our bathroom is finally done. Whew!! It was a long project. One that had a lot of bumps along the way. We ordered the shower panel and all the cabinets on line. Once we got with a reputable company everything went fine. I'm sure all of you know you should really check into an online company before you ever buy. We knew it but just didn't do it this time. Once we started having problems we started digging and we found many pages of complaints and sure wished we had looked there first. Bill installed and painted everything except the shower. I think he did an amazing job. Kudos to you Bill! Thanks for being a handy man, sure saved us a lot of money!! The only other thing that is still missing is the shower door and it will be here on Monday. Yeah!! In the pictures below I didn't think that any of the pictures needed to be labeled as I'm an quit confident that you all can tell what is new and what is old. I put in the old so you could appreciate the new all the more! The Hart boys are really getting ready to take a nice shower, bathing is just not their thing! some of the extra perks we added to this room was 1. the sink and faucet and 2. we heated the floor, it is so nice to get up in the middle of the night or just getting ready in the morning and have your feet be toasty. So totally not needed but well worth it.

Now go ahead Rate My Space!

4 comments:

Angie said...

OMG Linda it looks great! I can't believe it is the same bathroom! How exciting! Hey how about you pass along your address to me? (I promise it is not to stalk you :)) HA HA

Shannon said...

I am jealous about the floor!!! How nice would that be?

TitansFan said...

It's such a great feeling to finally be done. I had installed this Shower Panel about a year ago. I guess I was lucky cuz it has been really fun using it every day. I never thought about installing shower doors but they would much nicer than a durn curtain.

Britt Brannan said...

Interesting article i just love shower doors. Shower doors are one of the most stylish accessories that you can add to a bathroom in order to increase privacy.