Monday, October 20, 2008

I WAS CRAFTY!!









Well here is what I did while I was off work for a couple of days. I took my mom and went to Fairview to visit my Aunt Nancy. Nancy and her friend Sophie do a girls weekend and everyone makes a birdhouse. It is such a great time! It is so interesting how we all start off with basically the same house (there are 2 different styles) and how different everyone thinks to decorate them . There is never two the same. Although my mom would like to copy exactly how Karen paints her's. Karen's is the third from the right, it is a halloween house and it turned out so cute! We stayed up untill 12:00 midnight painting. We always eat and paint at Sophie's house and sleep at Nancy's house. We finally hit the bed around 1:00 AM I think we finally fell to sleep around 2:00 We couldn't quit talking. The next day we went back for breakfast and then hit the boutiques. I bought a cute picture frame to put on my kitchen table. I should have taken a pic of that as well, I didn't think about it. We also ent and visited a family friend I haven't seen in years, Oleah Mower. We then went back and had some lunch, then finally headed home around 4:30. It was a nice drive home, Seen a lot of deer hunters as it was the opener for the hunt. Can you believe I didn't get lost once. ( and no I didn't use my GPS) You just never know where we might end up. Our sense of direction is sometimes a little off. Any way we had a great time! It was fun to go see my Aunt and Uncle . Thanks for the wonderful weekend! My birdhouse is the red one.

2 comments:

Tim and Lisa said...

Looks like lots of fun, Linda!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

That is cute Linda! Is your house a Christmas Bird house? And do you actually leave it outside or is it just a decoration? I'm glad you had a great time. But please hurry back to work. We miss you!